NOTICE!!

When you reach the bottom of this page there will be a link titled "Older Posts". There is more of my work to be seen. Check it out.

-Thank you

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mission 3



    Life as a photographer is pretty laid back. At least that is what I want to say. It is actually full of adventures, heroic danger, traps, cons, and even wild mongooses!! Every turn, there is something to be had. I know I am not supposed to talk about this but it's a necessity,..... I HAVE GOT WEBBED FEET........ Okay so i don't really, but it would be cool to say I did. Now, for some more of my work.

    The first image was shot with a 4x5 camera in a studio using tungsten lights and a black cloth for the background. It was shot for a Advance Lighting class.

    The second image was again shot for Advance Lighting but this time a strobe light was added in to give a cooler tone to the image.

    The third image is a panorama made up of three images to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment