NOTICE!!

When you reach the bottom of this page there will be a link titled "Older Posts". There is more of my work to be seen. Check it out.

-Thank you

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mission 30

So I have been in the search for nude models and I was lucky enough to come across two individuals who were both willing to do a solo and duet photoshoot. Neither of them knew each other yet were still willing to work together. Everything worked out perfectly. I used two strobes, a white foam board, two black blanket backdrops, and one assistant. I used alot of angle lighting from the back. I feel as if this is my signature move within photography and i feel as if my photography is getting better and better. I would like to thank Brenda, Colin, and Carly for all your help and cooperation. You all were wonderful and I would like to work again with you in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment