NOTICE!!

When you reach the bottom of this page there will be a link titled "Older Posts". There is more of my work to be seen. Check it out.

-Thank you

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mission 22

      What I think is really A-mazing about these two images is the fact that they are not shot on a location. They are all made up. I had to shoot these from my Advanced Studio class in a small studio room. We built two walls that are to represent a barn look, then we (my entire class) were told to make up stuff that would be seen in this type of setting. Everyone either shot alcohol and cowboys. I was the only one to see beyond what it could have been. My first image is titled "Abduction" and my second image is titled "The Blacksmith". I know, not very creative naming but hey, im just glad i got these A-mazing images. I would like to thank Eddie, Tip, Ashley, and especially Carly for all their hard work, participation, and help. Without all of you, this would not have been possible.


1 comment: